This is a collection of 11 essential tools that may be used to examine a computer. It is utilized by the majority of investigating agencies, including the FBI, to check, hack, and analyze the computers of others. The majority of them are portable, so there is no need to install them. Some of these are old resources, please don't ask me for any tech support.
– ADS Locator (Alternate Data Streams)
– Disc Investigator 1.4 (File-Slack-Analyze)
– Historian 1.4 (Browser Analyze)
– Live View 0.6 (System Analyze)
– MUI Cacheview 1.00 (Registry Analyze)
– Networkminer 0.85 (Network Analyze)
– Regripper 2.02 (Registry Analyze)
– Systemreport 2.54 (PC Analyze)
– USB-History R1 (USB-Stick-Analyze)
– Windows File Analyzer (File Analyze)
– Winpcap 4.02 (Network)
RedRaizen is not holding or maintaining the said resources.
Don't ask for any tech support if the site/files are down.
RedRaizen does not own these resources.
RedRaizen is not holding or maintaining the said resources. Please don't ask for any tech support if the site/files are down.
PASSWORD: rojopogi (lowercase)